Back to Home Page





Field Division

Office of Emergency Services


Media Room

Animal Care

Contact Us

County's Most Wanted

County of Mendocino


Alcoholic Beverage Control Permit - Special Event

Steps for Obtaining a Daily License ABC Permit

Contact the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control for a current form and instructions. You can down load the form from the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control web site or contact the local office in Santa Rosa at:

Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
50 D Street, Rm. 130
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

  • Complete the form as instructed;
  • provide a detailed map of location of alcoholic beverages to be sold;
  • include a letter from the land owners (if your organization does not own the land) giving permission for your organization to use the land for the purpose stated.

Bring in or mail in the above listed items to the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office at 951 Low Gap Road, Ukiah, CA 95482-3734, to be signed and appropriate offices notified of your organization’s event.

Your organization is responsible to get the paper work done and mailed to the ABC Offices on time. The Sheriff’s Office does not mail your form in for you.